Why you should go watch the movie "A Star Is Born" - Leah Moore

     During the "first" quarantine especially, I was overwhelmed with the amount of time on my hands, so I started watching a TON of movies. I prefer action or mystery movies, but I came across the BEST (in my opinion) romantic film ever. That is A Star Is Born, starring Lady Gaga and Bradly Cooper. 

  This film starts with a famous country singer named Jackson Maine (Bradly Cooper), a drunk and a drug addict, but that led him to discover Ally (Lady Gaga), whom he falls in love with. He stumbles into a small bar one night after his concert when he sees Ally performing on stage and locks eyes with her. From then on out, the love story begins. He takes her on tour, where they first perform the song "Shallows" together. It won an Academy Award in 2018 for best original song. 

  

    Throughout their relationship, Ally starts getting recognized as this amazing rising artist in the music industry. She gets all of this attention and starts changing from what Jackson fell in love with to what the public would rather see. Jackson, unfortunately, begins to fall back into his addictions because he wants his Ally back, the one he met in a small bar singing her original songs. 

  

    The movie ends in a tragedy which I will not spoil, but this is my warning to anyone who wants to watch it!! Not only does this movie exemplify two amazing actors and singer/songwriters, but it also teaches you the importance of having a solid foundation of family around you, especially when you are struggling. 


 



Comments

  1. I didn't watch this movie but I will definitely check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shallow is an absolute banger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not clue what this movie was about and the first time I watched it, I was shocked!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment