Travel Bucket List - Maelee Moriarty

Travel Bucket List 

When I am older one of my goals is to travel. Although I have already been to many places there is so much more that looks very interesting to me. 

One place that is top on my list is Greece. To start there is lots of history behind this country. People have been living in Greece for over 40,000 years and there is lots of history behind old greek civilization and the buildings. I want to see the old building as well as the new ones. The architecture is amazing. Along with the buildings and history, there is amazing food, beaches, and weather. While visiting Greece there would be a lot to do with different variation. It would definitely be an interesting place to visit. 

Another place I want to visit is Ireland. I know many people who have visited Ireland and liked it. The Irish are known worldwide for their festive celebrations and it would be fun to experience that. Ireland also has massive cliffs that I want to visit and see. 

Going in the opposite direction I want to visit Bora Bora. This looks like such a nice place to relax and enjoy the beach. Everyone I know that has gone there loved it and would recommend. The beaches and views is something I want to experience. 

Another tropical place on my list is Hawaii. Hawaii has such a mix of beach/ relaxing and adventure. It looks like the perfect place for me. Going cliff jumping is something I want to do and doing it in Hawaii sounds very fun and worthwhile. 


There are many more places I want to go to but those are some of my top. 

There is also something I would love to see but it is not a specific place. Something on my list is to see the Northern Lights. The best places include Alaska, Canada, Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Sweden and Finland. I've never met anyone that has seen them but it looks like they would be amazing to see. 

Comments

Post a Comment