Unpopular opinion: Wawa has the BEST cherry coke- Leah Moore

    

   I am a TRUE believer fountain drinks taste better than bottled drinks; I think they taste more fresh. I always get cherry coke at random places to taste it, and I have narrowed my choice down to two places- but there is one ultimate winner.

  The place that came in a close second is Chick- fil- a. This cherry coke has superior ice because of their mini squares, which I love because after your done drinking all of the coke, you can chew on the ice without your teeth hurting. On the other hand, their coke isn't as fizzy as I would've liked- it almost tastes flat. Also, I think their styrofoam cups throw off the taste. For those reasons, I would have to rate it as my number two choice. 

  The place that came in first is Wawa. This one is a bit challenging to get your hands on because they are so far away; basically, the only time I ever go is when I'm at a lacrosse tournament or down the shore with my friends. When I am in LBI with my friends, we go to Wawa every day for lunch, and we get cherry coke. It refreshes me like no other; this could be because I'm at the beach, but it tastes so refreshing. Wawa ice is also VERY similar to Chick-fil-a ice the only thing that is different is not such a defined square shape. Now onto the cups; Wawa has like five different sizes of cups, and the biggest you can get is a 44oz. The cups are also plastic which some people will argue is bad for the earth, but the bottom line is it just tastes better. For these reasons, I have concluded that Wawa is the superior place to drink Cherry Coke from!




Comments

  1. I totally agree. Cherry coke from Wawa after a long day at the beach hits DIFFERENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. They JUST opened a WAWA on rt 10 in Randolph. A little further from here, but pretty close to my house. So now you can get it in like 25 mins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could not agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA I hate Coke but I love how your personality comes out in your writing. I wouldn't expect anything less from you, you Coke-loving-freak;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment