Unpopular Opinion: Good jeans are more comfortable than leggings- Katrina Furgeson


I am definitely a girl who likes to dress up. Putting on a cute outfit makes me feel much more confident and happy. But, sometimes a cute outfit means sacrificing comfort. Especially in the mornings when you wake up before school and are completely exhausted, you just want to stay in your pajamas and put on something equally as comfortable. In the past, for me, that has always been leggings. More recently, I have found that a well-fitting pair of jeans can be just as comfortable. 

In the past, I always viewed jeans as something kind of uncomfortable and not what I want to wear every day, but once I got some pairs that fit well, I wear them almost every day. I think they're warmer than leggings, and require a lot less adjustment throughout the day. My favorite is straight leg because they are made of good quality denim, they are super comfortable and not restricting. Even a good pair of skinny jeans can feel just as good leggings. 

I'm totally not bashing leggings though, they can be used for supper cute relaxed outfits and are definitely comfortable. That being said, switching them out for a nice pair of jeans totally elevates the look while keeping it super casual. They also have more options for accessories, you can add cute belts and shoes that normally wouldn't work with leggings. Putting on a pair of jeans instead of leggings makes me feel like it's time to do things during my day, and not want to go back to sleep, but still being comfortable. The key is just to get a pair that fits well and is of good quality. 

Comments

  1. I hope that wearing jeans does come back a bit after over a year living in leggings! I'm not a fan of the new jean style, but the ones in this picture are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respectfully kt, no. Even the most comfortable pair of jeans will never live up to a pair of leggings- Bella Harris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment