Unpopular Opinion: Chocolate is Bad- Bailey Chapman

 I'm Breaking Up with Chocolate | Paula Brennan

    There are very few people in this world who don't like chocolate. I am one of them. I have never been able to enjoy any kind of chocolate. Dark, white, milk, nope, not good to me. The taste, the smell, the texture, everything about it disgusts me. Many people continue to say that when I get older my taste buds will change and I will start to like it. That hasn't been the case so far. I have tried brownies, chocolate candy, chocolate cake, chocolate chips,  hot chocolate, and more and I have despised all of it. 

   When someone finds out that I don't like chocolate, they are always completely shocked. My friends make fun of me for not eating it and when we are picking out snacks, it makes it extremely hard to find the stuff we all like. They also often dare me to eat chocolate, however, I won't because even eating a single M&M will not sit well with me.

    My last point about chocolate is that it is high in fat and sugar content. Too much consumption of chocolate can result in acne, obesity, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and diabetes. From time to time, I do wish I liked chocolate. This is because at many events there are always loads of chocolate desserts, meaning that usually, I am left with limited options. So although sometimes I wish I liked it, I remind myself that I am probably better off that I don't.  

Comments

Post a Comment