I have Never been this Hyped for new Music- Anthony Lane

 


For a while now, NF has been my favorite music artist by far. I listen to him everyday and never get tired of his music. For those of you who don't know, NF is a rapper who has released 4 studio albums, Mansion, Therapy Session, Perception, and The Search along with Moments which was an album released under a different label. Currently, NF has just released a single title CLOUDS that will appear on his upcoming mix tape that is being released on March 26, 2021, containing 10 songs.




    I was never much of a fan of rap music personally. Rap just never resonated with be and always seemed shallow with standard run of the mill beats and lyrics that just had no substance. Then, my brother introduced me to NF and I was instantly hooked. NF writes a variety of styles ranging from great hype songs like CLOUDS, PAID MY DUES, The Search, etc., but also writes a lot of really deep songs where he brings up a lot of his own personal struggles such as My Stress, Hate Myself, Trauma, Intro III, along with so many others. Not only does NF's style sound great, his lyrics also have so much depth and meaning and you can really tell he puts a lot of thought into his lyrics which I appreciate. NF is also a Christian like myself which helps me relate to his music even more. However, although he is a Christian, I wouldn't pin him as a "Christian Artist." He is an artist who just happens to be a Christian and talks about God in some of his songs. 


    My love for NF's music has also opened me up to a lot of different artists that I had never listened to in the Hip Hop genre which is great because I love finding new music. But now, I'm just counting down the days until I get to listen to some new NF music and I'm sure that many can understand the excitement of waiting for music from an artist that you really like.   

Comments

  1. It's a great feeling when you're excited for some new music!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment