Love by Bella Harris

Love is the most beautiful thing on the planet, I will always stand by this statement. The thought that one person can feel such strong positive feelings to another that they came up with an entire word to truly encapsulate it is a heartwarming thought. For a word that conveys such strong feelings, Love is tossed around a lot. You Love this dress, I Love my nails. But that's the best part about it. To clarify, I Love that Love is all around. I Love when my friends tell me about this song that they Love. I Love when my mom gushes over this new restaurant she Loves. I Love how freely the word is used because I Love the spread of positivity. I even Love when people get frustrated over how carelessly the word is used because I Love seeing the passion behind someone's eyes when they get to talking about something they've been thinking about for a while. I Love everything about the concept of Love, the passion behind it, the happiness it brings, even the anger it can ensue because of truly how much feeling people put into the word. Love is the most beautiful, hateful, all encapsulating thing in the world, and that is why I Love it so much, that is where the awe that I have for Love stems from. Love is all around. That's why I Love Love.








Comments

Post a Comment