My Thought About the School Year By Jake Hand

 The 2020-2021 might be the most interesting school year that I have experienced. Due to the virus known as Covid-19, our school district decided it was best to start the year off with online learning. While going back to school wearing a mask would not be fun, online learning also has its downsides. The main issue is the computers that can barely handle being in a google meet, leading to extremely slow loading and response times. Along with online learning it is much more challenging to understand and comprehend everything the teacher is saying, mixed in with the lag spikes and being kicked out of the meeting. Although online learning is challenging, it is still manageable if you make sure to organize everything and don't miss your meetings. Online learning does have some positives to it. Our schedule is 4 hour long classes with an hour break in the middle. Personally, I like this schedule and would much rather do this over having each class every day. The break in the middle allows me to get some work done, workout, along with anything else I need to do. The school year so far has been very interesting, and only time will tell when we will be back in school.


Comments

  1. I also like the breakdown of four and four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the lag can be unbearable, and I also really do like the four and four schedules- I wonder if they have considered keeping it this way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment