Unpopular Opinion: Breakfast is the Best Meal of the Day -Maelee Moriarty


Breakfast is the BEST Meal of the Day 

I believe that breakfast is superior. Breakfast 100% beats lunch and dinner. Here is why... 

1. The food choices for breakfast are the best. The choices for what you can eat seem endless. Waffles, pancakes, and french toast are my favorites. Muffins, eggs, bagels, and even oatmeal (depending on what you put on it) are also soo good. There are also lots of varieties. For example, you can make savory or sweet breakfast meals. You can put fruit, chocolate, whipped cream, etc on most of these options. But then you could also have meat, vegetables, etc to make it savory. There are so many different recipes for new things you can try. Although there are lots of options for lunch and dinner, I like all the breakfast choices better, making the food choices the number 1 reason for breakfast being the best meal. 

2. It is claimed to be "the most important meal of the day" for heath reasons. When talking about breakfast from a heath standpoint, breakfast replenishes your supply of glucose to boost your energy levels and alertness. It also provides many other essential nutrients required for good health. 

3. It gets your day going. My mindset is that if your breakfast is good and you eat well in the morning, the rest of your day will be good. It changes my mindset and makes my day more productive. When I skip breakfast I am usually just hungry until lunch and not in the best mood. 

Breakfast is the best way to start your morning. It is fun to create new recipes and create new food combos. And if you take me to a diner for dinner, I will 100% be getting breakfast food.  

Comments

  1. Sometimes I like breakfast for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 100% agree. Breakfast will always be superior

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment